Valentines Day SMS

Someone asked what makes people happy. Some said wealth and some said fame. I was thinking about this when my cell phone beeped and received a text from you. Then, I smiled and said: "This makes me happy."

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Expressions tell everything about that person u love and he knows everythings becoz of ur face expressions and this can happen only when u r in love

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

LIFE IS A BOOK, WE ALL READ IT; LOVE IS BLESSING, WE ALL NEED IT.
ALWAYS BE HAPPY, ALWAYS HAVE A SMILE.
REMEMBER IN THIS WORLD WE ARE JUST FOR A WHILE.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

ove is a harbour
It is like blood flowing,
If it was a crime,
I will steal it,

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If it was crime,
I will be a guilty.
Why they suffer about it?
Why they bored about it?

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Woman is equal to problem,
When it comes to it.
The problem is equal to money,
Therefore it is a root of us.
The love is seem like is a part of our life,

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

We can’t live without somebody else that you love.
It is alter when they are impediments.
It is like it steals our life

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

u r alwayz on ma mind.... a girl such as u is rare to find.... u wil alwayz be in ma mind wat eva i do & say...., we wil alwayz be together, till eternity..... i wil alwayz love u darlin, my heart has a special place reserved just for u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

moon is 4 night...night is 4 day...day is 4 sun...sun is 4 earth...earth is 4 u...u is 4 me

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A RELATION IS NOT HOW LONG U HAV BEEN to GETHER,NOT HOW MUCH U GIVE OR TAK,NOT HOW MANY TIMES U TALK 2 EACH OTHER,ITS ALL ABOUT HOW U VALUE ONE ANOTHER.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

U have Touched my life with ur kindess
u knw just wht i need.Ur loving Heart shws dat u care 4 me ,In ur thot and deeds.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I may not get
to see you
as often as I like.
I may not get
to hold you
in my arms
all through the night.
But deep in my heart
I truely know,
you're the one
that I love, and
I can't let you go.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25