Love, Valentines Day SMS

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!
kayg

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Conducting a blood test on u... testing... testing in progress... result: SORRY HIV+(HONEY IN VEINS) ur full of honey no wonder ur so sweet!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Mountains hide people u adore, distance pushesthem further but thoughts will always bring them close to the heart. i love u

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

RAIN MAY COVER SUN BUT SUN NEVER FORGET 2 SHINE JUST LIKE U & ME,V MAY NOT OFFTEN C EACH OTHER BUT U ALWAYS SHINE N MY HEART.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I'm afraid to close my eyes coz I might think of you.
I'm afraid to open them coz I might see you.
I'm afraid to move my lips coz I might speak of you.
I'm afraid to listen coz I might hear my heart fall for you
love u so much till death.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

To love is a duty and right. To be loved is a gift and luck. To love someone who loves u is an achievement. To be loved by someone whom u love is LIFE!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When I'm away from u, I'm still with u. When my eyes are closed, I could still c u. When I'm awake, I still dream of u. When I feel I have everything, I still need u & no matter what, I'll always luv u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

lov is like a bibel, nver jus read it try 2 feel it understand it & belv it.
it'll help u 2 make ur life butyful.
if any1 isn't able 2 understand it dont let him/her go back cuse lov is lik a belv. bav u 1st and make others belv. thats da way u cn hav Lovly, Owsam, valuable nd elysian life

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

THE understanding between twoo people can be reach at its heighest point when they understand each other without saying anything....this is love..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I love all the stars in the sky,
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

There R many Roses,
Some R very Beatiful
Some R very Adorable,
Some R very Attractive But
they R nothing compare to One Rose..........
........... That one Rose iS none other than YOUUUUUUUUUU.............

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A CUTE LUV STORY....
GIRL-AM I PRETTY? BOY-NO.
GIRL-DO U WANT TO LIVE WITH ME?BOY-NO.
GIRL-WILL U CRY IF I LEAVE U?BOY-NO.
The girl got hurt and started to cry.the boy pulled her close 2 him nd said U R NOT PRETTY BUT BEAUTIFUL,I DONT WANT TO LIVE WID U...BUT LIVE FOR U,IF U LEAVE ME.....I WONT CRY BUT DIE.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

symtyms d most impt thng dat we get frm a relationshp s nt d guarantee of permanence bt d leson dt we learn frm it wen 8 fails.. 8s nt hw mch luv we hav rcvd bt hw mch luv we hav gven.. 8s nt how many tears we hav shed, but hw mch lafter we hav shared..8s nt hw mny times we wer accepted bt hw mny tyms we understud wen we wr rejected.. In d end, 8s nt always hw mch hapiness we hav had bcoz of luv, bt hw mch we hav gven dat made others happy...

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

((LOVE))Love is not to say,
But to understand.
Love is not to show,
But to feel inside.
Love is not to find faults,
But to make the best.
Love is not to demand,
But to sacrifice.
Love is not to hurt,
But to take care of.
Love is not blind,
But it doesn't need to see.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25