Flirt SMS

Every tears is a sign of brokeness, every silence is a sign of lonliness, every smile is a sign of kindness & every sms is rememberance of u

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Sun appears in the morning, Moon appears in the evening & at late nights but U always appear in my

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

You're precious, this is true.
For you, there's nothing I wouldn't do.
No one means more to me, you see.
That's why I am there for you,
and you're there for me.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

if i could give u onething in life , i would give u my eyes , then only u can see and realize how important u r to me

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

charm is ur face..
character is ur great...
great is ur smile...
best is ur style.handsome

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 rose is rose rose is red red is blood blood for heart heart for live live for love so my LOVE FOR U & AND only for "YOU"

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Smtimes we make each other cry n break each others heart, bcos we r lost in d prison of our pride n we let our treasure slip away, but 1 thing still stands afterall dis and that's LOVE. It's all dat matters.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 Never say you r happy when u r sad...
Never say u r fine when u r not ok....
Never say u feel good when u feel bad...and
NEVER SAY U R ALONE WHEN I M STILL ALIVE.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

sweety,have u heard news broadcasted by geo,ptv,bbc,ary? no?realy, ok i will let u know, all tv chanels has broadcasted that person having cell# ------(urs)----his heart has been stolen by person having cell#-----(lover)

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 In life LOVE is never planned nor does it happen for a reason.But when LOVE is real,it becomes ur PLAN for life and ur reason for living

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U .........Zthe one who invented alphabetswas a genius, but he made a sillymistake bu keeping "U" & "I" so far.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 If u touch & do not feel then its a desire,if u do not touch & u do not feel the its nothing but if u do not touch & feel its a  LOVE.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's
called falling in love, because you don't force
yourself to fall, you just fall

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

REMEMBER
that there will
always be
someome
who
remember u everyday
with
or without
messages!
or calls!
THATS ME!!
LV U(",) (",)

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

And you've had me baby
From the very start
You're always on my mind
Way deep inside my heart
Forever I will love you
Until the end of time
You are my life, my love
I'm so glad that you're mine


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25