Ideal way to Flirt SMS

Monsoon's Rain or Summer's Heat, UR friendship is the reason why I breathe. Tell me Dear, What is Sweet? Is that U or UR heart beat

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

love
sincerty
care
sharing
name  of  ur  friendship
kushi  gham
yaddein
name of  ur love
u  r  my  so sweet fr

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

u  r  so  sweet
u  r  so  cute
u  r  my  jan
oh  janu
i  miss  u
n love u

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty,
he said...no.
She asked him if he would want to be with her forever....and
he said no.
She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry? and once again
he replied with a no.
She had heard enough . As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and said....
You're not pretty you're beautiful.
I dont want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever, and
I would not cry if you walked away...i'd die...cute girl

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one."

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 I dont know what is love befor u when u come in my life i know what is love love is life love is passion love is u.i love u

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 it was raining when u were born,heaven was crying because it lost it's precious angel

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN THINK,ONE DAY JUST MADE DIFFERENCE.YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY LIFE.MY WORLD CANT TURN WITHOUT YOU MY LOVE.I APRECIATE EVERY MOMENT BEING WITH YOU. ALL I CAN SAY I LOVE YOU.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need U. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my Love for U will never

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Heart can Skip beat for a while... Memories can be kept in d file... A desert can be replaced by Nile. But nothing can stop a smile,when ur name comes on my MOBILE

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Last night i am try to sleep and thinking about you and it happend you came in my dream and say oh god i try to but your thinking disturbing me.....
keun kerta ho itna pyar..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Abkiya hey jo tere pass aoon kis man pe tujhko azmaoon
title ki terhan jo ur chuka hey wo lamha kahanse dhoond laoon tere hi bhale ko maien chahta hoon ka tujhey kabhi maien yaad na aoon ....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

GOOD LOOKS CATCHES EYES BUT GOOD PERSONALITIE CATCHES HEARTS YOU ARE BLESSED WITH BOTH


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25