Perfect Flirt SMS

As much as i love HOUSE MUSIC, when eva i think of u, MY HEART SKIPS A BEAT, and if u think i'll ever 4get u, HAI SANA UWRONGO,
I LOVE U!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

ur smile makes my day most successful but if i could nt see ur face that day for me will be the worst among all.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Nothing can show how much i love u. Nothing can prove how much i need thee. No1 else would b my special girl if u left me in this world.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 Some Habits are hard to break,I thought about you tommorow,I am thinking you today and I will think u Tommorow.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

pEOplE dIE yOUngEr, bcOz gOd lOvEs thEm sO mUch...
I Am stIll On EArth, bcOz thErE's A gOddEss hErE whO lOvEs mE mOrE...
kEEp smIllIng ::: kEEp rOckIng..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

its hard 2 act as loving,
to one whom u realy do
nt luv.But it is harder
2 act as nt loving the person
whom u really luv.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Easiest way to die...
1.Have a ciger daily u'll
die 10 years early.
2.have dinks daily u'll
die 30 years earlly.
3.but love a girl truely
u'll die daily....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

 If I could have one lifetime wish.
One wish that would come true,
I'd pray to God with all my heart,
for yesterday...
and you!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When u feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers.
Remember that, in these spaces you can see my finger locked with yours, forever.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

  We are close enough to tell each other what we feel about our relationship. I can sum up our relationship in those three words: U R Lucky

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

. I've seen angels in the sky, I've seen snow fall in July, I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do, But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

The length & breadth & height of you, total up to quite a view,
but to taste the true delight of you, I'll have to take a bite of u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

U r as sweet as Bailey, as strong as Tequila, as warm as Cognac, as exotic as Malibu, as heady as a cocktail & as special as Champagne. I'm simply drunk on U.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Baby I have an addiction problem. People say I shud go to rehab but I always tell them that I don't wanna go cause I'm addicted to U !

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

. Once Upon a Time, Something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be. It was a fantasy, a dream come true it was the day I met you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Smokers have smoking heart, Drinkers have an alcoholoic heart. I request you Plz don't eat sugar coz u aready have a Sweet Heart


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11       12       13
14       15       16        17       18       19       20        21       22       23       24       25