SMS For The Best Friend

U know, What is the Diffrence between U and Blood,
Blood Comes to the Heart and goes outside,
But U come into my Heart and Stay there forever

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Distances never separate any relation, time never builds any relation. if feelings r true from heart, then frens r alwaz frens 4 ever.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who’d b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who’d b true
All I ever wanted was sum1 like U…

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Som frenz r seprated by time,some by difference,som by distance,som by pride, But no matter how far u r & how BG we may b, u’ll always b a special fren 2me....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Alone i can only say but together we can shout, alone i can only smile but together we can laugh, alone i can only live but together we can celebrate. Happy friendship day

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Whenever I miss u,
Stars fall down from the sky.
So any day if u find the sky empty,
don't blame me! It's all ur fault;
u made me Miss u so !

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

My Friendship is like an onion, which has many layers in it, it will add taste to your life,
but if you try to cut it, you will have tears in your eyes!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Som frenz r seprated by time,some by difference,som by distance,som by pride,But no matter
how far u r & how BG we may b, u’ll always b a spl fren 2me....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

WE R frens….
becoz u bring out d best in me .
becoz u have seen me at my worse and u have still always stood by me
Becoz u put up wit my crazines without gng crazy urself.
Becoz u r so amazing as a person, 1 of da best. i have ever seen

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Having someone to remember is pleasing enough to the heart. It doesn't matter if you remember me once in a while, what matters is we're friends at all times!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Wonderful people r carefully created by God,wonderful moments are carefully planned by God, wonderful friend like U are carefully gifted by God

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Our friendship has become our HABIT even if U take out H-ABIT remains.Take out A , still BIT remains , Finally take out B,still IT remains....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

WE R frens….
becoz u bring out d best in me .
becoz u have seen me at my worse and u have still always stood by me
Becoz u put up wit my crazines without gng crazy urself.
Becoz u r so amazing as a person, 1 of da best. i have ever seen


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7       8       9       10       11