Mother's Day / MOM SMS

For the best mom
who always had a smile for me
I know we may be far apart right now
So here's a great big hug and kiss
Happy Mother's Day

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. Happy Mother's Day Mom!!! smsdragon.blogspot Want you to know that you are loved by me.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I may seldom say it but I want you to know that you are always be my mother and I'm lucky to have you as my mom. You're the great mom in this world and I love you so much. Happy Mother's Day!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Maama you met my jaana
Maamaa you are my rama
and this is not a drama
like the TV show khana khazana
coz. you liked my jaana
who is from a good gharana
moreover he enjoys guitar bajana
and coz. you said him ghar aana

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. Happy Mother's Day Mom!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

When U feel U R alone in the Crowd,
When U Think No 1 can Understand U,
When UR love is rejected by others,
& when U hate UR Life,
Just Close UR eyes,
& see,
Her facce who Loves U
more than any 1 else,
Who Care 4 U in loneleness,
& dies when U cry..........
She is no 1, smsdragon.blogspot,  But UR Sweet Loving Mother.
Love UR Mom First.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

To my FRIEND who's two parts fabulous and one part extraordinary... You make each day as a Mom a 'tini celebration & a whole lot of fun! Happy Mother's Day Mom!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Too often you don't like my taste, and sometimes my gifts go to waste. So this year my gift to you, is this list of over-due Honey Do's. Happy Mother's Day!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Dear Mom, You add love to everything you do. Thank you for being there for me. Happy Mother's day!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother's Day, imrani

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Hi! Just want to say...that you're a great Mom and a super friend. Happy Mother's Day!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Happy Mother's Day to you!! Thanks for all you do. I love you more each day and that is the best that I can say! =)


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4