Mother's Day / MOM SMS

A shoulder to lean on...A secret sharer... Scoops of fun to be with... I feel lucky to have someone like you... who's not just a great sister and but a wonderful Mom too! Happy Mother's Day!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Many hugs
Only luv never anger
Teaching me
Helping me
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong
It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

You are a wonderful wife... And a great Mom. Happy Mother's Day! Love you... Always!!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Wishing you a whole lot of love, kindness and goodness. Have a great Mother's Day!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Making a wish for you... Wishing you wellness, goodness and kindness... and the very best in life for now and forever... Happy Mother's Day!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Happy Mother's Day
means more than flowers and gifts
It means saying thank you
It means I love you smsdragon.blogspot
You are my mother, my friend
Today is your day

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

You are a wonderful daughter and a great Mother. Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Warm wishes and Happy thoughts to make your Mother's Day a bright and special one.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Great Friends make great Moms. It's true...Just look at YOU... A great friend and a great Mom! Happy Mother's Day!! imrani

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I luv u mom
having u makes me feel safe & calm
I miss u mom
Missing touches 2 my face with ur chapped palm
u r the greatest
because u r my mom

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Wishing you a mother's day filled with love and warmth.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Hope you have a bright and wonderful Mother's day! Thanks for being a great Mom!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Mom... For all the ways you give me your Best... Thank You and I love you. Happy Mother's Day!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Mommy, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Mother's Day. Mommy, I love you

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

For giving me wonderful moments as a husband and a father... Happy Mother's Day Sweetheart! imrani

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

For stepping in and standing by me... For being warm and caring... Even when I didn't make it easy for you... You made it easy for me..smsdragon.blogspot.. Thank You!!! Happy Mother's Day!!


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4