Good Night SMS

I wish moon alwyz b full & bright, & u alwyz b cool & right, whenever u go 2 switch off da light remember that i'm saying u gudnite. Sweet dreams!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Don't let little things get you down. You've got many big reasons to look up to God and say thanks tonight. Tomorrow, it's going to be a great day.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Hellow moon, dim ur light,..... Hi wind, breez soft .... Hello earth spin gently ... coz my sweet fren is going 2 sleep ....... Gudnight .... Sweet dreams.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

As the days turns into night, keep ur worries out of sight! No matter how tough the world seem, u still deserve "Sweetest dream" Good night.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

It's a lovely msg to a lovely person from a lovely friend on a lovely reason at lovely time from a lovely mind in a lovely style to say u good night.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

On this cold cold nite,in My small small ROOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

As u go 2 bed 2night, I ordered bats 2 guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, & 2 make sure u r alryt, i'LL ask the dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight..

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Good night my very special friend,I pray you lay in rest,And may tomorrow bring you,Much love and happiness.do not think of me...i m in ur eyes.

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Night doesnt become beautiful with star studded sky & full moon,It becomes beautiful when u go to sleep and let stars & moon admire ur innocence..Good night,,,

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite.......

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I wish moon alwyz b full & bright, & u alwyz b cool & right, whenever u go 2 switch off da light remember that i'm saying u gudnite my dear. Sweet dreams!!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Welcome aboard2 "Sweet Dreams" airline, all passengers on bed, hug ur pillows as the flight will be leaving soon 2dream land. Enjoy ur time ;) G'NITE!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Andheri sadak, sunsan kabristan, sooni haveli, kala aasman, bijlo kadki aaya toofan, raat ho gayi hai, soja saitan. Goodnite

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite....

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Hai Moon! Dim Your Light...Hello Wind ! Breeze soft..Hai flower! Blossom Slowly..Hello Earth! spin gently..Becoze My Dear friend is going to sleep!...Good Night.


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4       5       6       7