Father's Day SMS

You are everything to me whom i can share all my secrets. You are always there to help me and strengthens me when I am about to give up. I love you daddy and I wish you live long. Happy Father's Day!!!


____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com


“Delightful & Loving,
Loved & Admired,
Dad, You are My Hero,
My Life You’ve Inspired. And When All My Blessings
Are Counted Each Day,
I Thank God In Heaven
For Dad When I Pray. Dad Thanks For Your Presence
Throughout Thick And Thin;
You’re More Than A Parent,
You’re My Wonderful Friend.
.”
Happy Father Day


____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Hoping father's Day is special the kind that you won't forget. One of the happiest you've had in fact, the happiest yet! Have a Brilliant Fathers Day!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Wishing a special dad a Fathers day filled with all the things that give you a warm and happy feeling and leave you with bright memories to look back through the year. Happy Fathers Day!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Baap: Beta tujhey kaisi bivi chahye?
Beta: Chaand jaisi.
Baap: Itni Khoobsurat?
Beta: nahin, Aisi jo raat ko aaey, Aur subah chali jaey.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
A father asks peon: How are the studies in this college? Where do I see my son in future?
Peon: The future is bright, I had also completed my engineering from the same college!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Thanks for being there through the tears,
Laughter and dirty diapers.
Happy Fathers Day
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Some Fathers work with cattle,
While others build machines,
Some do their work in the fancy suits,
And other work in Jeans,
But Dad it does not matter
what kind of work you do,
I think you are the greatest…
Happy Father’s Day to You…
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
In the rush of today's world, we forget to pause for a moment and let the people whom we love know how much they mean to us. Today I would just like to say... Thank you for all that you have done and being the very special man you are. Happy Father's Day!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Because You are such a special Dad, this comes with love to say... You are wished a world of happiness today and every day! Happy Fathers Day!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
There couldn't be a better time to take this chance to say, that you're wished a world of happiness today and every day. I Love you Dad... Happy Father's Day!!!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
Today like many other days brings warmest thoughts of you, and all the ways you brighten life for others all year through... That's why this greeting comes to bring a special wish your way, to hope that happiness and love will fill your Fathers day. With Warmest Wishes Just For You.
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
I think, The greatest gift
I ever had
Came from God;
I call him Dad!
____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com
My Sweet Dad, your guiding
hand on my shoulder
will remain with me forever.
Happy Father’s Day


_____________________________________
1       2       3       4