Anniversary SMS

Hoping that the love u shared years ago
Is still as strong today as it was
then Bringing u much joy , love
and happiness To celebrate again.
Happy Anniversary

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com


I LOVE U are words just three, which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY. so this is what i want to say, live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

All my love for you FREE! wishing u a very happy ANNIVERSARY....!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com


If I met you on tomorrow I would still give you my heart If you should say, "do you still love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part" Happy Anniversary

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

Long after our anniversary And this greeting has been thrown away Think of the thought behind it, Each and everyday, Happy Anniversary Lover!

____________________
smsdragon.blogspot.com

I'm sending this bouquet of love To say that I love you so much I hope I say it often enough I want you to know it's true, On this special occasion I want to remind you That you are my everything And my love is true, Happy Anniversary Lover!

_____________________________________
1       2       3